Saturday, May 7, 2011

The days are rolling along....

The school year is marching to a close though nothing much changes for summer school.   I shouldn't have any parent meetings but maybe we'll have a preschool picnic day.  That could be fun!

I'm about to change gears with knitting.  I've been working on hats for a couple months.   It's time to get back to a purple scarf and another very special project that will not be posted until it's gifted.  Might take a while.

Here are the hats.  They fit nicely in the box the yarn came in.


This was going to be a doll baby sleep sack but after it was finished I turned up the brim and it looked so much like a hat.  I added a pom pom and put the hat in my homeless shelter box.  After two weeks of knitting doll baby blankets we won't miss one more at school.


The Worship Center at church the week after Easter.


It's Santolina season.  I love these cute little flowers.  
Pretty soon they'll open up and be even cuter.

2 comments:

  1. What a rainbow of pretty hats! I saw a cute one today that someone had left. It looked like an ice cream cone. The bottom part of the hat was brown and had vertical ribs, and the top was pink -- can't recall the stitch. Right where the"cone" and "ice cream" met, there was something that looked like pink popcorn stitches, and at the top was a deep burgundy "cherry" pompom. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've seen that! It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete