Saturday, May 5, 2012

Current Knitting Project

Pinwheel Blanket by Denise Layman:


Can you spot my problem?   You're right, it is not a complete circle.  I made as many wedges as the pattern called for but did not pay attention to the part where it talks about if you use a smaller gauge loom you may need more wedges.   Sigh.

I took out my bound off edge and put the loops back on the loom.  I'm 3/4 of the way through the first of 3 additional wedges.  I was hoping to be working on the edging by now.  Oh well.  Learn something with every project!

2 comments:

  1. Was there a law that said it had to be a circular blanket and not a 3/4 pi shawl? Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, only if I want it to be the blanket. I've got enough yarn but maybe not enough time. I've been hoping to donate it for the school raffle but it looks like I won't be done in time. I can finish it and save it for next year's raffle.

    ReplyDelete