Monday, November 11, 2013

Tried something new for sinus pain and congestion

I've been very frustrated with repeated sinus infections that don't seem to respond to the usual treatments.   Then, last week, called the doc, talked to the nurse, she promised to call back and didn't.  That's not the story but knowing that it would/could happen led me earlier in the week to look at homeopathic remedies with anti-biotic properties.

I decided to try a grapefruit seed extract nasal spray.   After the first couple doses (3x/day) the right side of my sinuses were clearing up.  It took another 3 doses for the left side to start clearing up.  I'm not feeling 100% better but I'm feeling so much better that it's surprising.   I'm going to keep at it for at least a week just like I would with an anti-biotic and see how it goes. 

I might just be a convert but it's early.   I'm happy enough with it to want to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment