Sunday, April 20, 2014

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed, Alleluia!

Blessed Easter Sunday to all!   This has been a different week for me.  Usually I spend part of the week with family but since I really wanted to take part in my church's celebrations I stayed home.   Being at home was just what I needed.  The first several days I slept 10-11 hours each night and by the end of the week I've got that down to 9 hours.   I've not done much but took one wildflower drive that was a bust and have done some knitting.

Good Friday and Easter services did not disappoint, lovely remembrances, reminders, and celebrations of Jesus' sacrifice for us.   Pastor brought home the message that "It is finished" means that there is nothing else we need do for the forgiveness of our sin.  Christ has done it completely, for all, and for all time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment