Monday, May 5, 2014

Counting up a school year

I have until Friday to get all my IEPs finished, paperwork turned in, reports sent out, amendments signed and sent in.   I think I'm on track to get it done.  I held two IEPs today and have 4 more this week.   

And so, last week, one of my colleagues says, "Can you believe I've done 38 assessments this year?"   Wow, no, I can't, that's a huge number of assessments!   So, ok, I have to count mine and did so at the end of the day.   35, Thirty five full speech and language assessments.   Wow, I'm entirely impressed with myself.   I also exited 7 kids from special ed.  Whoop!

I'll try to remember to count tomorrow and see how many IEPs total I've done this year.    Boatload!

And yes, several times this year my desk looked like this.  Thanks to my fab assistant it doesn't stay looking this way:


No comments:

Post a Comment