Thursday, May 22, 2014

Work, work, work, work........

It's mainly been a paperwork week since direct services ended last Friday except for a couple preschoolers.   I've written 3 IEPs and held 2 and written and gotten signed 3 addendum. One more IEP in the a.m.  Just praying there are no more missing jots and tittles to have to do amendments for.  Bleh.

We've buttoned up our preschool office and moved the contents of two big cupboards from our main office to the new office/classroom.   My assistant has been a packing machine as we're also packing me out of the classroom.   We will be at a new school next year.

My two big accomplishments were getting the progress reports written and neating every single one of about 80-85 student files.  I like to make sure things are all back in order as the school year ends and it's always good to find and relocate bits and pieces that manage to travel from one students file to another's. 

My third big job is to get all the therapy notes neatened up and put those into the student files.  After that it's finish packing and haul home the little bits that I don't trust the maintenance crews to move.  These are people who can damage file cabinets with their carelessness.  I'm not entrusting them with a number of things.  

4 more days.  :*)

No comments:

Post a Comment