Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I might just be enjoying conference week.

I can't believe I'm thinking this but it's true.   As the site SLP I have no conferences.   I can attend conferences if the teachers invite me but I didn't throw that out this year.   I'm pretty overwhelmed and figured those who really wanted me would invite me without me announcing my availability.  

We rush, rush, rush to get all our groups in between 8:30 and 1:10 during this week of minimum days but then the afternoons are mine.   I've completed three IEPs these last two days and will get another finished in the next day or two.   I also expect to do some more planning about intervention groups, schedule a bunch of post-screening parent meetings, and, with the help of my assistant, get some organizing done.

I asked my assistant to take a photo or two of me in the shawl I recently finished.    Here they are:

Maybe not the best choice of dress
to go with the photo but at least there is
a similar color palate.


It's such a pretty yarn and pattern. 
I am looking forward to knitting one that
is a bit wider and deeper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment