Tuesday, September 3, 2013

She's back!

My assistant is home from China!  She was on a mission trip for a month and I've missed her so much these last two weeks.   I am thrilled to have her back.

The Potato Head activity was a big, big hit.  I had my assistant use it as a get to know you activity.  It went very well.  She had fun and the kids loved it.   I should have taken my camera in for photos but I left it at home just in case I had to report for jury duty after lunch.

I didn't have to report it today but I do have to go in at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow.  This smacks of "we're seating a jury and ran out of potential jurors" to me.   I've enjoyed jury duty in the past but I surely don't have time for it right now at work.  I'll have such piles of paperwork to come back to.

Prayers for not getting put on a jury tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment