Tuesday, October 1, 2013

38 Oh wow.

Five more screening referrals and it's only Tuesday!  My assistant and I cobbled together a plan for Getting It Done.   She's taking all the groups while I pull in kids to screen one at a time.  I'm in the room to run interference if something doesn't go well.   The kids get to do some new and different activities.  

Yesterday I knocked out 9 screenings and stayed late to write the reports.  Today I knocked out another 9 but stayed late to write an IEP.    I'm going to try to get in early to see if I can get half of the screening reports done before school.   Once the reports are completed I have another 10 or so screenings to accomplish.

Next big task is deciding which kids will be in intervention, which really don't need it, and which we'll put on hold until the winter session of intervention groups.  In the meantime I need to be calling parents and either having a phone meeting or asking them to come into review my report.   Then forming up intervention groups.

Onward.  

Latest knitting project, a baby blanket:


No comments:

Post a Comment