Saturday, October 12, 2013

Progress!

I'm finally at the stage of calling parents about the screening results and getting consents for Speech Improvement groups.   I've talked to almost all of the parents of the kids who start Monday and Tuesday of next week.  I forgot to call two parents and will probably need an interpreter for one of those parents but will attempt Monday.

My assistant and I were busy bees with copying reports, setting up the file, putting reports and consents in envelopes, and getting them delivered to teachers.  I met two parents as they were picking up their Kinders and have invited other parents to pop in anytime they are on campus.   I do give parents the option to come in and talk to me but by starting with the parents of kids that will be in the groups I have less to explain and all of them have sounded relieved.

I'm in the decreases phase of the baby blanket I'm working on.   I have about 60 rows to go.  It seems like a lot but if I focus in the evenings I can knock out 10 rows while watching Netflix.

 To compare with the last photo:




 All stretched out on the grass.  The loom is 18
inches across so the diagonal measurement is 
somewhere near 36 inches corner to corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment