Sunday, March 20, 2011

Not the way I planned

This week has not gone the way I planned at all.    I haven't gotten much done.

It's been an asthma week and mostly when I'm home I've been taking meds and sleeping.  I did get a hat finished and a bit of knitting on other projects.



The cooler temps and howling wind finally resolved into rain today.  It started this afternoon and hasn't let up.  It's just past 9 p.m. and has been raining steadily.  It's a winter storm and there is fresh snow in the mountains.

This was the view on the way to church yesterday morning for the choir workshop.  Good thing it was a short one.  I didn't have a lot of singing in me.   There should be more white out of today's wet.


This week isn't quite over so I should be able to get some picking up done if I'm feeling better tomorrow and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment