Friday, August 9, 2013

GRaW, Day 5 and TGIF

I started in on the file cabinets but didn't get far mostly because I forgot to go get kitchen gloves to protect my fingers.   Pushed the furniture around some more and put more materials into cupboards.   I asked my principal yesterday if I could switch out a table and she agreed.   Today the custodians gave me a tip on which rooms had the extra tables and I found what I needed.   When I went back to thank them for the tip they hopped up and went and moved the new tables in and the old table out.   Great team!

I looked at my caseload, both the files in the drawer and in our IEP program online.  It doesn't look scary yet.   I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not seeing all of the files I thought I'd see.

I put up two bulletin boards so I could see how the new bordette looks with the background paper.   I like it!  I'll be modifying the 2nd and didn't take a photo because it's so frenetic.   Couldn't stand it. 

This is my assistant's work table.  


Cute bordette, isn't it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment