I realized when I went to bed last night that I forgot to post and almost did it again tonight.
I've now seen all of my groups, less the non-intensive preschoolers. I've started getting those kids scheduled. I'm working on how to approach the Kindergarten screening requests and I think I've prioritized getting through 11 screenings. I'll send the first 3 parent permissions home tomorrow and then wait 3 days to send the next 3. Hopefully that spreads them out enough.
Ok, where's that list:
Start scheduling the non-intensive and intervention preschoolers
- Start screenings from Kindergarten referrals-almost started
Re-arrange the desks
- IEP monthly calendar to post-I have no idea what I meant.
- Set up a system to remind teachers when an IEP is due.
- Adjust two existing bulletin boards over the desks.
- Empty one file drawer/day containing decluttered items-I decided 2 drawer/week is good enough.
- Organize file cabinet with articulation and phonology resources
- Maybe put up one new bulletin board depending on first kids projects for days 1 and 2
From a first grader who ran out of blocks but pointed at me: